Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

TILL YET STILL EMPTY

All this lonesome and lonely night
I found my self empty and blind
Looking for someone who makes me complete
A friend as a lover just what I need.

The fear inside me defend my strength
I tried to be happy, just to pretend
But here in my mind, my heart & my soul
My feelings & my tears need to have control.

Oh, my dear why did you left me?
Are you contended, about you hear & what you see
Bring back my happiness and make my spirit free
                    You know that I need you, please come back to me
             
                    Now that you're gone, I tried myself to be happy
                    I don't know what to do, I think I'm crazy
                    This is what God had given to me
                    Till yet but still empty
                      

No comments:

Post a Comment